Soft memory foam replacement earbud tips make all-day listening more comfortable, stable and gloriously vibrant.
Comply tips are 30 times softer than silicone, cost-effective, simple to install, and backed by our 100% Guaranteed Fit Program.
- Unshakeable fit: Ear-conforming memory foam means all-day comfort – and no more chasing after an earbud that fell out.
- Peak performance: Comply tips reduce unwanted exterior noise so you can elevate your listening at lower volumes (protect those ears!); your favorite devices will work better than ever.
- Easy to use: Securely and easily attach to your device. No tools, no fuss.
- Charger-friendly: Comply tips are specially designed to fit in most wireless charging cases without interfering with charging.
- Extra Protection: Built-in TechDefender™ guard protects your earbuds' sound port from debris, wax and sweat.
Compatible with Sennheiser True Wireless (see compatibility tab.)
Remove the eartips from your wireless earbuds
Firmly press Comply tip onto the soundport. Ensure the tip is secure before use.
Once installed, roll the tip between your fingers into a thin, round cylinder.
Gently insert the entire eartip into your ear and hold it in for 10-15 seconds.
Tips are compatible with these devices:
Sennheiser™ CX True Wireless
Sennheiser™ Momentum True Wireless
Sennheiser™ Momentum True Wireless 2
- Foam tips
- noise isolation
Best Accessory for my Headphones
One off the best buys i made. It did change the sound and quality of the sound for my headphones. Everything is now way more clear and also noise cancellation is perfect! Thank you!
Comply eartips are the best .They upgrade your earbuds. I have been using them for years.
Sennheiser TWS Foam
It is comfortable and fit well, so I could recommand it to everyone. The noise isolation is much more developed than the rubber one.
A tad overpriced
Good but really, a bit pricey.
Good product, but not the right size for me
I've been using Comply buds size Medium which I bought locally. But the buds are slightly too big which chafed in my ear canals. Therefore I ordered the Small buds from across the Atlantic. But these are rather too small and don't fit snugly in my ears. So I wish there was a medium-small size! Back to the sillicone buds for now...