Terms & Conditions
Limited Warranty for Comply™ Foam Tips
Hearing Components warrants that reasonable care was used in the manufacture of these products and that the products meet specifications at the time of purchase. Hearing Components shall have no liability of any kind for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or expenses that arise from the use of these products. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Customers’ sole remedy is to seek replacement of the product or a refund. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state.
If you wish to make a direct claim, contact Hearing Components:
Hearing Components, Inc.
649 Hale Ave. N.
Oakdale, MN 55128 USA
Return Policy for Products Purchased Directly from the Comply™ Website
For products purchased directly from Comply™, we offer a 30-day refund of the purchase price based on your original method of payment. Please note that we will not refund the original shipping costs. All earphone products must be packed in the original packaging and must include any accessories, manuals and documentation that shipped with the product.
- Comply™ Foam Tips cannot be returned once you have opened the packaging.
- A return merchandise authorization (RMA) number is required for return for credit. Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid to: Hearing Components, 649 Hale Ave. N., Oakdale, MN 55128
- We do not accept cash-on-delivery return shipments.
- You can expect a refund within 10 to 15 business days of our receiving your returned product. Refunds may be delayed in the case of incomplete returns.
- Returned merchandise may be subject to a 20 percent restocking fee.
All of the product names, trade names, slogans, logos, and other trademarks and service marks (collectively "Marks") appearing in this site are the property of Hearing Components, Inc. (HC), unless otherwise noted. HC retains any and all rights in its Marks, and you may not use any of those Marks without the prior written authorization of HC, except for the sole purpose of properly identifying products or services originating from HC. In such case, however, you may not state or imply in any way that you are authorized or sponsored by, or affiliated or otherwise connected with, HC without HC’s express prior written consent.
- Comply™ Foam Tips are manufactured under Hearing Components’ international equivalents for U.S. Patent numbers 4,880,076 and 5,002,151.
- SoftCONNECT™ tips compatible with Apple Airpods are manufactured under U.S. Patent number 7,349,550 and #8,111,864 and international equivalents.
- Comply is a trademark of Hearing Components.